Asset Management is an Advanced Smartphone Application designed to Help you to Maintain all type of Devices for your Organization.
Asset Management is an advanced smartphone application designed to lend a hand in maintaining all type of devices such as computers, printers, copiers, fax machines, mobiles for your organization. It is designed for admin to track a device’s performance during the assignment of devices. It provides an effective mechanism for allocation devices among departments and users. It leaves no possibility that the data if lost cannot be recovered.
Accurate tracking of assets of an organization is as important as sourcing these assets. In the case of disorder assets, owners want to know who was using their assets and for what purposes. For security and privacy reasons, every owner requires a distributed maintenance record of assets and their assignments instead depending on a central authority.
The solution delivered by Seasia involves a robust system with that clutches all the information of assets that include:
• The reach of the asset
• Location of the assets
• The users that are using the assets
• For how long they'll be held, with live updates.
In this System, protocols are needed to validate the entry; it removes the risk of duplicate entry or fraud.
Tools and Technologies
- IDE Xcode 10.1
- Programming Language Swift 4, Objective-C
- SDK iOS SDK
- Database SQLite
- Tools Instruments, Simulator, Application Uploader
- IDE Android Studio (version 3.2.1)
- Programming Language Core-Java, XML
- SDK Android SDK
- Tools SQLite
Backend & Web Services
- Development Framework: Hyperledger fabric 1.3
- Programming Language: Blockchain, NodeJS
- Database CouchDB, levelDB
- Certificate Authority: Fabric CA
- Nodes : 3 Peers, 2 orderers, 1 Fabric CA, 1channel
- Orderer type: Kafka
Our experts were able to successfully deliver an efficient application with a user-friendly interface that could track the assets. It presents a decentralized system so there is no possibility that eventually ensures adequate recovery of lost data. It allows proper verification of users by ending the dependency on third-parties.