WordPress(WP) is one of the most popular blogging tool. It’s an open source content management system which helps professionals and bloggers to find ease in building up websites loaded with various functionalities. Various plugins have been used for giving different functionalities. Optimizing your website with the help of these plugins helps you to increase natural traffic. As a result of this your chances of getting leads will increases to many folds.
Although there are many wordpress plugin available but some of them are simply fantastic.
1) All in one SEO pack:It’s an WordPress plugin for optimizing websites or blogs from the search engine point of view. How this plugins work? It ads a search engine box at the bottom of your post writing area to include text to help search engines to find your website and blog. Doing this way, there will be improvement in traffic and brand popularity of your business also increases.
Basically it lets you write up what you want search engines to find and what keywords people might search for. This is a great plugin to help get your blog more visibility.
2) Jetpack: This plugin is awesome in itself and comes with a lot of fantastic options. It has social media sharing capabilities integrated with it. It reduces your hassle of sharing content on different social platforms(twitter, facebook, linkedin). By activating this plugin you need not to login to each social media site and post over there.
3) StatPress: If you have established a blog for your website , it’s most likely that you want some sort of counter who can keep track of your visitors coming to your website, statpress does the same thing. This plugin is dedicated to the management of statistics about blog visits. It collects information about visitors, spiders, search keywords, feeds, browsers etc. Once the plugin StatPress has been activated it immediately starts to collect statistics information. Using StatPress you can see what posts are most popular and will eventually start to see what topics your visitors are most interested in. StatPress is easy to install and use and comes with enough data to help you improve and create valuable content for each of your blog visitors.
4) Editorial Calendar: This wordpress plugin allows you to see all your posts and drag and drop them to manage your blog posts. This plugin helps to easily schedule your entries. You can schedule a bunch of general entries at a time and space them out with the help of this plugin.
5) ProPhoto: It might be clear from the name itself that it is related to design, but it’s an paid plugin which helps you to fully customize the details of wordpress blog. Design any layout as per your business in photoshop, your blog will be ready without knowing any code after you activate this plugin.
6) Contact form: This is another great WP plugin which is fast and secure. This plugin allows your website visitors to send you an email. Apart from that, this plugin blocks spammers and there are no templates that you need to mess with. It is easy to use and greatly increases the functionality of your website.