Future of Wearable devices and at what extent can they help users
Wearable technology is wholly the indignation, but the vogue goes beyond Google Glass and smart watches such as Apple’s whispered iWatch. And Wearable devices are going to revolute our world in an instant, engendering biggest thrill in the tech industry.
A constricted bond with the Internet of Things, wearable devices are chosen as the next giant for future business by numerous insiders. More than two-thirds of business decision-makers surveyed for the study, or 68%, said developing a wearable’s approach for their business was now a priority. It is expected that use of wearable computers will triple in 2015.
“The wearable market will take off as brands, retailers, sports stadiums, healthcare companies, and others develop new business models to take advantage of wearables,” JP Gownder, the author of the report, wrote.
At the forefront of wearables, ‘Make it Wearable’ prepared by Intel is ranked the best wearable technologies in rewarding. Wearable electronics are the next evolution of mobile technology. One don’t have to generate his own headset or application tomorrow, nevertheless the earlier he jumps strategizing around wearable tech, the additional competitive his business can be in the ensuing stage of mobile business.
To grow with an enhanced future of wearable smart tech, one needs to gaze at its predecessor. Mobile smart devices, specifically smartphones, have had a grander control on the business world than anyone could have ever foreseen. Important calls are now made on the go, teams separated by thousands of miles are capable to conduct even meetings, also, apps have made handling small and medium businesses tasks from sending emails to allocating documents has become easier, quicker, and more effective.
With all heads turned toward wearable technology as the next giant, businesses need to have a proactive approach in place to perform at the competitive prospect, while putting challenges on the forefront. Wearables devices for apparels, accessories and fitness wear have been imbibed with a technology to such an extent that can monitor the heart rate to charge your smartphone.
- Envisage How Wearables Can Generate New Business Opportunities: The upsurge of wearable devices will create new resources for marketing, comprising smarter, more vigorous customer data pool, and stronger perceptions hooked on user interaction.
- Possess Human-Centered Design at the Forefront of Your Approach: To effectively hold wearable technology, businesses must situate the user at the center of the action, remodeling an intact enterprise and its capabilities system all over the place the customer or user familiarity.
- Instill Trust: As trust is a key unease with consumers in the wearables space, initiatives will need to be reliably transparent with what they grasp with data and in what way they use it.
- Identify that the Wearables Will Continue to Grow: As using any digital strategy, adopting wearable technology requires captivating the long vision.
As the wearable technology fashion continues to segregate, new opportunities aimed at marketing, development, and labor will come into the economy.
From pollution to the weather all over the places, the environment you reside in can affect your health each minute as much as your own habits. Here’s a glimpse of whatever the future holds.
- Blocks are a hardware and software platform for wearable technology. One can choose the different blocks that one need based on the functions and the appearances, and snap them unruffled to make a wearable band that is exclusive.
- Nixie is the first wearable camera that can fly. It reveals and takes flight. Nixie comprises the perfect shot from an awesome outlook, capturing the moment deprived of interrupting it.
- ProGlove is a professional wearable invention tool that permits the user to work faster and easier and releases a new level in business intelligence for production board.
- BabyBe is an automatic mattress that holds mothers and their babies connected through the manner of artificial development in a NICU. It brings haptic information from the mother to the baby in real stretch.
- OpenBionics is low-cost robotic prosthetic hand targets to imitate advanced functionality for less than $1000.
- ArcPendant is a discreet smart pendant that escorts using directional haptic or traces feedback, understands voice guidelines and monitors the body.
- FirstVision is a new broadcast structure permitting the player’s point of view to be revealed in sports, such as basketball, football, tennis, etc.
- SnowCookie is a wearable device, which styles you a better, safer and connected skier. It monitors and routes skiing dynamics and environment circumstances in real time to provide you actionable direction and maximize the mountain excitement.
- Wristify, is an individual, smart bracelet that can cool when you’re warm, heat when you’re cool, and edge with our growing world of connected devices.
- Baby Guard is a wearable device that supports to monitor the health eminence of eager mothers and their babies. Through endless interaction and customized childcare advice, Baby Guard endorses a healthier, further informed and more linked pregnancy for mother and child.
Technological innovation plays a conspicuous role in serving brands set themselves spaced out in their respective industries and wearable technology is offering brands an opportunity to launch themselves, in the industries such as entertainment, media and communications (EMC), health, retail and technology.