3 Digital Marketing Tactics For Your Business Growth
Marketing on the Internet is no small feat. If you’ve any doubt about this, then you may even ask many small and medium business owners who have deserted the idea of online marketing because they were outflowing their hard earned money without observing any results from their online promotion campaigns.
But, at the same time, there are lots of ecommerce stores and small businesses that are quietly generating decent earnings only from their digital marketing efforts. Whether you are responsible for the marketing strategies for a business or you own a business, you certainly understand the significance of a digital marketing strategy.
In this post, I am going to confer 3 digital marketing strategies that will assist you with your business growth:
1. The very first step of every digital marketing campaign is to recognize your target audience and determining the digital platforms they are using. Reach to your target audience and make it simple for them to find you.
At every phase in the buying cycle, you can easily reach your target audience through various digital platforms:
- Online: It is possible to reach your potential and current customers with the help of targeted advertising and retargeting. Through online marketing campaigns you can strengthen your brand, provide special offers and educate your audience (in terms of your services and what value you bring.
- Social: Pick out the platforms that are compatible with your overall business goal and brand voice e.g. Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Google+ and Instagram etc.
- Mobile: Never underestimate the significance of mobile platforms. Mobile usage is high and is continually rising. Overlooking mobile platforms is a huge missed opportunity.
- SEM/SEO: Make it as simple as possible for those who are looking for your service or product to discover you through paid or organic search on the most popular search engines like Google, Bing and Yahoo.
2. Secondly, it is vital to educate your audience, offer value and establish a relationship with them. Always reward your loyal audiences by providing them beneficial information and incentives to use your service or product.
- Make A Blog: Sharing helpful information, tips & tricks with your audience will help then to find out that you are a reliable source for information regarding the product or service that you are providing. If they find you trustworthy, they will be more likely to come back to you when it is the time to buy.
- Social Personas: Undoubtedly, social platforms give the business a special edge and encourages communication. Two way interaction makes your audience feel connected to you in a manner that traditional advertising cannot do.
- Email Campaigns: Establishing constant communication with your audience gives you an opportunity to share unique offers and valuable information.
- Web Presence: It is vital to ensure that your website precisely symbolizes your business and the value you bring to your customers. At the same time make sure your website is indexed in search engines (Google, Bing & Yahoo etc.). If people cannot find your site, then how will they know your value?
3. Lastly, and perhaps most importantly, create measurable & clear digital goals that line up with overall business goals and are traceable, as this will make ROI measurement more achievable.
- Google Analytics: With Google Analytics, you can track website URL, identify & quantify traffic patterns and referring sources for free. However, many other companies offer paid services like Omniture, Webtrends and Adobe that provide more detailed reporting.
- Facebook Analytics: Tracking user engagement, likes, followers, post shares and total reach helps to easily scale the efficiency of your Facebook interactions.
- Sumall.com/Sprout Social: These tools integrate metrics from various social platforms and display them in an easy to understand layout.
While planning your digital marketing strategy, always make sure to focus on your audience. Discover your current & potential audience and give them an incentive or some really worthy information to keep in touch with you. At the same time make sure you can measure all of your digital marketing efforts.
Following above mentioned tactics will help your business grow and will help strengthen the bonding with your audience.