According to latest reports forcasted by CISCO it has been found that mobile data is growing at a fast pace. Following that Google released its mobile friendly update on April 21st 2015 and said that we boost the ranking of those websites which are mobile friendly. Now searchers can find more readable text content without zooming.
As a result of this, HTML Standard, HTML5 comes with new features, elements attributes & API. Now developers can get rid of from writing long codes. These code offers variety of functionality to create mobile friendly websites.
You may like: How to Design a Great Mobile App User Experience?
Why Use HTML5 for Developing Mobile Friendly Websites?
- Good with Major Devices and Browsers: At present, HTML5 is good with the most recent forms of real web programs like Firefox, Chrome, Internet Explorer, Safari and Opera. On the other hand, every program does not support all HTML5 components. At whatever point another component is presented, it is not supported by all web programs promptly. However, the software engineers can basically characterize the doctype to pass on data about the components to the web program. It is likewise planned with elements to make portable sites that easily crosswise over numerous gadgets and programs.
- Upgrades Site AccessibilityL: While utilizing HTML5 for web improvement, you can exploit ARIA and a few semantic Tags. New semantic tags like
<header>, <footer>, < nav > and < segment >
make it simpler for the screen readers to get to your site content. As the screen readers can read the record, the clients can get upgraded experience.
- Upgrade Website for Mobile Browsers: HTML5 permits engineers to utilize a few Meta Tags to plan sites for littler touch screen gadgets. In view of their prerequisites, the software engineers likewise have choice to utilize particular Meta tags. For example, they can utilize View-port to depict the width and settings of a perspective. In like manner, full screen searching choice empowers them to show the site in full screen mode on iOS gadgets. They can further utilize the home screen symbols Meta tag to empower clients to add their most loved applications to the home screen. These Meta labels make it less demanding for engineers to redo the site for different cell phones without composing extra code.
You may also like: Advanced Meta Tags To Boost Your Website Traffic
- Supports Audio and Video Directly: HTML5 empowers developers to make the sound and video content available by utilizing the
< sound > and < video >
Tags. So they can make the sound and video play specifically without utilizing any outsider media player, and customary HTML tags like
< div > and < implant >.
The new tags treat your media content simply like pictures. In any case, regardless you have choice to characterize different properties of the video including source, stature, width and auto play. These labels improve the way sites convey sound and video substance to clients utilizing diverse gadgets.
- Creates Better Forms: HTML5 further makes it simpler for designers to make basic and natural structures for both web programs and portable programs. While getting to the site on a cell phone, clients regularly think that its hard to submit data through the structure. In any case, HTML5 makes it simpler for clients to fill in the structures on their cell phone. Case in point, the keypad of the cell phone will naturally change as indicated by the substance to be presented by the utilization
- Builds Better User Experience: To wind up more famous, your site must permit clients to associate with the substance rather than basically perusing the data posted on it. Organizations offering HTML5 advancement administrations empower you to support client association utilizing the < canvas > tag. The tag is planned in a way like rich web applications like Flash. It empowers clients to associate with the site content, and urges them to visit your site routinely.
In the meantime, it further permits you to improve client association utilizing a few local APIs. You can utilize these local APIs to oversee program history, alter archive, store database logged off, and time media playback.